- Collection of Personal Information and related information
Apart from your Personal Information, to make our Website useful, we may also collect specific other information each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by you. This data may include but not limited to IP address of your equipment/server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of your system and the Website You last visited before visiting our Website. The duration of your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by the Company to understand the use and number of a user visiting the Website. The sponsors may share some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners, service providers, and some associates to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that this information will never include any of Your Personal Information.
- Cookies and its usage
- Use of Personal Information
The Company does not trade or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if express consent is sought from you. The Personal Information provided by you may be used for the followings:
- a) To facilitate your use of the Website;
- b) To respond to your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various services from the service providers registered with our Website
- c) To provide you with information about Our services and to send you information, materials, and offers from the Company;
- d) To send you relevant information regarding the Website and/or other administrative information;
- e) To send you surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- f) To personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you;
- g) To help you address your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- h) If you transact or avail of any service through the Website, to assist you to complete and fulfill your sell, purchase or exchange of currencies;
- i) For proper administering of the Website;
- j) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- k) To improve the services, content, and advertising on the Website;
- l) To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- m) To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
You acknowledge that apart from your Personal Information if you upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. The Company will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information, personal or otherwise that you may choose to communicate or exchange using the functionality of the Website.
The Company may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. The Company does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the ordinary course of operations. The Company may disclose any information which we may have about you (including your identity) if the Company determines that such disclosure is necessary for connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Company’s rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including our customers. The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. The Company also may disclose your information when we determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
By using this Website and the content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of the Company such as web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate the Company in providing specific functions. By using this Website and/or by registering yourself at the Website you authorize us, our affiliates, service providers and our associate partners to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you their services which you have opted for through our Website and irrespective of the fact if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call from the Company and its registered service providers for a period of 45 days of your registration with us. You and every third party is at this moment informed that the Company is not the agents or intermediaries or the sub-agent or sub-intermediaries of the service providers, users, buyers and/or the sellers transacting using the Website. The Company its directors, shareholders, officers, and employees are in no way responsible for or liable to the users of the Website for the transactions made through the Website.
- Contact Us
For any query or assistance, feel free to contact us on the following address:
Name of Person: Kaustubh Sangal
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org